Friday, January 16, 2015

My Story

I can't imagine life without these little bottles of AMAZING oils!  They have become a huge part of our everyday life. We are so much healthier because of them! Essential oils have also helped with my kids to sleep better and moisturized their super duper dry skin.  Most of all, I love seeing Young Living Essential Oils change the lives of my family and friends, not just ours. I totally recommend giving it a try! Learn more at Keo Essentials.

     There are so many Essential Oil companies popping up left and right. How do you know which one is best? Besides being the world leader in Essential oils for over 20 years and carrying over 200 different oils and blends, I believe that Young Living's Seed to Seal process confirms why they are the best in the Essential Oils industry. Young Living makes sure that we are getting the purest form of essential oils every step of the way! The less chemicals, the better for us, our kids and our planet! I want my kids to THRIVE NATURALLY! Take a look at the other tabs to learn more about Young Living.


The Premium Starter Kit is a great introduction into the world of essential oils and allows you to use some of the most beloved oils! I particularly love that a diffuser comes with the kit.  This is my #1 method of using the oils as it allows the whole family to get the benefits from it with no effort at all – we just breathe as usual! 

Click HERE to become a Young Living Wholesale Member OR a Retail Customer.

1 comment:

Recruitshop said...

That is amazing they worked for your wrist! It's nice to have a natural option