Purifies the Air and More!
An ultrasonic diffuser is a type of essential oi diffuser that disperses essential oils into the air. There are several different types of diffusers but they are all fairly easy to use. And if you are an essential oil lover, then you definitely want to own one!
How do Diffusers Work?
Diffusers work by breaking down the essential oil into micro molecules then projecting them into the air to fill a room or work space.
As the oils break down they release natural ozone and, freshen and improve the quality of the air! The particles remain in the air for several hours depending on how long the diffuser was on and how much oil was used.
What are the different Types of Diffusers?
There are several different types of diffusers and they are listed below with a simple description of each one.
- Ultrasonic Diffuser – This diffuser uses electronic frequencies to create vibrations that are carried to the surface where oils are floating. The vibrations vaporize the oil and disperse it into the air without using any kind of heat.
- Cold Air Diffuser – A cold air diffuser uses room-temperature air to blow the oil into a nebulizer where it is vaporized. This diffuser can diffuse quickly and efficiently; however it is noisy and can be a little messy! It also can not effectively diffuse heavier, thicker oils and it is hard to clean.
- Evaporative Diffuser – This diffuser is very basic in operation compared with an ultrasonic diffuser. A fan blows air through a pad or filter where the oil sits and vaporizes the oil on the pad. The biggest problem is that the lighter oils diffuse off quicker than the heavier oils. So these are pretty ineffective compared to the other diffusers, but great for your vehicle or when traveling!
- Heat Diffuser – This method uses a heat source to disperse the essential oil. Any diffuser that operates in this manner will alter the chemistry of the essential oil so this is not recommended at all. Unless you want your room just to smell good!
Why is the Ultrasonic Diffuser the Best Aromatherapy Diffuser?
Here is why the Ultrasonic Diffuser is the Best:
- Easy to Use and Clean
- Breaks down Any Essential Oil (no matter the viscosity or volatility).
- High Oil Capacity
- Low Noise Level
- Air Saturation is High
- Covers Large Square Footage
- May have a Timer depending on the Model
Why do I want to use an Ultrasonic Diffuser?
Here are just some of the benefits of using an ultrasonic diffuser:
- Eliminate unpleasant environmental odors
- Purify the air to create healthy environment
- Increase relaxation and calming environment
And of course, all of the essential oil benefits! Here are the some other ways to use an ultrasonic diffuser:
- Diffuse in the work space to improve concentration and mental clarity
- Diffuse in your bedroom (and your kid's) to help wind down before bedtime or help with occasional sleeplessness
- Diffuse when sleeping for wellness and vitality
- Diffuse in your home or office to helps ease tension and relieve stress
- Diffuse at the barn or kennel to help purify the air and provide a relaxing environment!
- And many more!
How do I use a Diffuser?
Start by diffusing 15-30 minutes per day until you familiarize yourself with the effects. Then increase the frequency; generally diffusing oils for about 15 minutes out of every hour is very beneficial. But depending on what you are using it for, there are some recommendations that it be used 24 hours a day!
Can I put Essential Oil in my Humidifier or Vaporizer?
Yes, you definitely can but the cold air ones are the best. Heat alters the chemistry and thus the therapeutic effects of the oil.
Are there any Oils that I can’t Diffuse in my Diffuser?
Nope, diffuse away! And have fun! This is one of the best ways to enjoy and reap the benefits of essential oils!
Diffuser Tips and Testimonials
Diffuser Tips and Testimonials
To purify up the air I like to use oils like Purification, Citrus Fresh and Lemon!
Or experiment and make your own blend! You can’t go wrong! Happy Diffusing!